The Best Tools for Amazon Sellers
Discount up to 70%
|Discount up to 30%|
Sellics Review- what is it?20 Feb 18
|What is Sellics?|
Did you know that you can make extra money by selling products on Amazon? But you can make a lot more than you realize with the right strategy in place. We’ll be taking a look at this Sellics review so you can be able to determine if it’s the right tool for you.
Selling products on Amazon is becoming a more popular way to make extra money. But for those who are truly successful, they are able to implement the strategies that have helped them achieve the best amount of profit possible. Thankfully, you can be able to easily put that strategy in place with a solution known as Sellics.
What is Sellics?
If you are looking for a Swiss Army knife style toolbox that will help you implement a successful strategy for selling on Amazon, Sellics is exactly that. They contain management tools like competitor research, sponsored products (including PPC campaigns), management tools that pertain to your reviews and inventory and keyword research so you can reign supreme on search engines like Google.
While that may look like a lot of tools that you can handle, don’t feel intimidated. It’s definitely a good thing to have them around so you can use them whenever you need them. That way, if things don’t work with one strategy you can always go back and make the necessary tweaks until you have something that is in working order. It’s all part of doing business (and it always has been for as long as time itself).
If you’re the kind of person where numbers will tend to intimidate you, you have nothing to be afraid of. Because you’ll get all kinds of accurate data right to you with Sellics. It will all be easy to read and understand. So you won’t leave your head scratching wondering which number is which. You’ll be able to know your average sales for the day, your numbers spanning back specific time frames (up to two months maximum, it would appear).
Sellics pricing comes in two packages: Seller and Vendor. The good news is that you can use it for a 14-day trial period. After that, you’ll need to pay a monthly subscription. You can pay it in frequencies of monthly, annually, and bi-annually. Sellics pricing starts out at $57 a month. The monthly price will increase depending on how many sales you are making annually. For example, if you are making anywhere between $1,000 to $60,000 a year in sales then you will pay $67 a month (assuming you are on the monthly plan). If you are not generating sales, you won’t qualify for the annual and biannual plans until you have at least surpass $1,000 in annual sales. At that point, you can snag the bi-annual plan at the price of $57 a month or the annual plan at $47 a month. Remember, the Sellics price increases once you reach a specific level of sales.
Sellics does not have physical products. But the closest thing that they do offer is their packages for sellers and vendors. However, there is a combined package that we will be talking about. Let’s dive in and take a look at each package so you can find out which one will be better for you in the long-term:
What you’ll notice on the website is that Sellics offers two free courses. One is for sellers and the other for venders. What you’ll notice is some of the modules in both courses are relatively the same from each other. The vendor course will have four modules available to you each with a handful of mini-lessons. Meanwhile, sellers will have two modules available (with two more set to be released at some point in the future).
As an example, both sellers and vendors will be learning the basics of Amazon SEO and Sponsored Products. These are important to your sales process since a good number of new users will come across your products by way of the search engine most of the time.
The Sellics Sonar resource is the free Amazon keyword and product research tool that you can use. This is simple to use and will allow you to field through keywords that you can use on your Amazon listings. You can also be able to plug in your product descriptions and the like so you can be able to find alternative keywords. From there, you can improve your product listings with the suggested keywords with the intent to increase conversions and improve your overall product copy. Since this is a free keyword and product research tool, you can also utilize this while you are able to try out Sellics for a 14-day free trial.
You can also use Sonar by Sellics to research competitors as well. Just simply find the ASIN of a competing product and you will find out which keywords your competitors are using. This will give you an opportunity to outperform your competition even when you still have the free trial to work with. Once you upgrade, you can still be able to use the keywords if you wish to do so. No matter what the target keyword is, Sonar by Sellic will work for any category or niche that you might be interested in selling in.
The seller edition tools include a set of seven tools. Each of them have a role to play and will produce accurate and easy to read data so you can put together a selling strategy and implement them. Let’s take a look at the following selling tools up close and what they do:
- Profit Dashboard: This is pretty self-explanatory. It’s a tool that will give you a snapshot of what you have been selling. The number you get will not be revenue, but the profit you make. Sellics does the heavy lifting and takes out the fees, taxes and other charges leaving you with the final figure. This eliminates any guesswork immediately so you don’t to spend all day crunching numbers and losing count in the process.
- PPC Manager: If there is one rule that cannot be ignored when it comes to making money on Amazon (or anywhere online for that matter), it comes down to one thing: traffic. Without traffic, you know exactly what happens. Sellics has a PPC manager that will allow you to manage and set up any advertising campaigns that you are using to sell your products on Amazon. The goal here is for the manager to give you a more optimized setting for your ads so you can achieve the best returns possible. This includes automatically migrating your keywords, using historical data to give you the best bids possible on competitive keywords, and more.
- Amazon Ranking Optimizer: If you are looking to get the best keywords in order to achieve the best rank possible in the search results, this is the tool you’ll want. You will have access to a keyword database that will help you determine which ones will be the best use to you (along with the level of competition has). You’ll know exactly what customers are looking for you so you can be able to integrate them into your SEO strategy and even your PPC campaigns.
- Competitor Monitoring: If there is one thing that you need to stay ahead of, it’s your competition. Thankfully, you’ll have a powerful tool to keep track of what your competitors are doing based on sales and what keywords they’re using for their strategy. This includes finding out their price points and which ones are winning the “buy box”. Sellics takes it a step further to give you an alert feature for “hijackers”. These are Amazon merchants who will find a product and will use unethical tactics that are designed to reduce your revenue by selling it for a much cheaper price. You will receive alerts via email the moment it happens and you can have them removed quickly.
- Product Research: This is where the fun begins. If you want to know which products are more profitable throughout most niches, then this is the tool that you’ll be spending a lot of time with. Especially when you are looking for something that you know will be worth something to a customer who is in urgent need of it. The database contains thousands of best selling products so you can come up with ideas on what to sell on Amazon quickly. Plus, you can determine whether or not to go forward with it using easy to read analytics and data.
- Review Management: It’s always a good thing to get five-star reviews on Amazon. And it’s also not a good thing to get poor reviews either. Now, you can be able to see them all and respond to them without having to hunt them down. This will give you the chance to interact with customers who have not received a satisfactory experience with their product or service. That way you can set things right and keep your response rate in the positive every single time. And what’s even better, you can use some of those reviews to find some gems that you can use for your next advertising campaigns.
- Inventory Management: The key to running a good store online (and on Amazon) is making sure that the inventory is flowing. This tool will let you know how much you have left and when you need to re-order. This way, you stay ahead of the curve and won’t have to worry about back orders, frustrated customers, and all kinds of headaches that come with running out of inventory.
The Vendor’s Edition comes with five different tools that you can use. Some of them look quite similar to those in the Sellers toolbox. But we’ll be taking a look at each of them since they do have some differences compared to what sellers are using. Here’s what you’ll get as a vendor:
- Advertising Management: Of course, your advertisements will drive traffic to your products page. The more traffic you get, the better the chance you will snag a sale if it’s something a customer needs. With that said, you can use these management tools for the purpose of setting them up automatically in terms of keyword migration and bidding. You can also be able to set days of when an ad can be displayed and when it can be shut off. This is important for when you want to strategize on what days of the week are the most profitable.
- Content & SEO Management: Keywords and content are two things that will be important to your selling strategy. You can be able to use these tools in order to find the best keywords possible so you can maximize your ability to stay visible and ahead of your competitors. With a good strategy and enough time, you’ll be able to reach page one of the search results. This is a powerful tool that you do not want to underestimate.
- Customer Feedback: If you want to see what kind of reviews your customers are leaving, this is the tool that will be a must-have in your arsenal. You’ll be able to look through every single review that is great and not-so-great. Not only that, you can get in touch with your customers and make sure that they have good customer service experience if and when their product is not up to snuff. From there, you can be able to be the vendor that listens to their customers rather than just ignore them and allow your reputation to suffer in the process.
- Buy Box Monitoring: Did you know that a little over 80% of the sales on Amazon go through the buy box? This is where you will need to monitor which products are winning the buy box and which ones are not. This is also a good tool to keep you ahead of the curve not just when it comes to winning the buy box, but also keeping your inventory in check so you will stay ahead of the curve and keep on winning. Losing the buy box is never a good thing. Make sure it won’t happen to you with this tool.
- Retail Analytics: One of the coolest things about this tool is you won’t have to worry about punching in or looking at disorganized data on an Excel spreadsheet. With the help of their Chrome extension, you can be able to get the data pulled and have it displayed on the analytics dashboard. No disorganization or inaccuracies ever. Plus, you’ll get an overview of where your customers are, what brand they are buying, and so much more.
Agency Edition Tools
This package is for those who want all the tools that are available in both the agency and vendor packages. This is perfect if you are running an eCommerce agency and you need as much data as you can to help maximize your performance on Amazon so you can sell more and keep yourself a step ahead of the competition.
The tools that you will be using on a regular basis will be SEO and Content, PPC campaign management, reputation management, buy box monitoring, and retail analytics. If that sounds familiar, that’s because it’s the same tools you’ll get from the Vendor’s package. But you’ll still be able to use the other tools for sellers on your team. These tools have helped many users make so much more in return (not to mention, they have spent a combined total of half a billion dollars in ad spend alone). Imagine the return on investment you can get from spending that much money on ad spend and traffic.
Here are some other things that you will also have at your disposal if you sign up for the Agency Edition package:
- The Ability To Help Other Sellers and Vendors: Ever wondered what it would be like to become a Sellic approved agency? You have that option. You can be able to help other Amazon stores maximize their full potential with the tools at your disposal. Best of all, once you are approved by Sellics you will be featured in their exclusive database so you can be able to help struggling clients turn things around.
- A Support Team Dedicated To You: We have a special team of experts that will be focused on you and your agency. We will do your best to help you with any questions or concerns regarding Sellics. So think of us as giving you priority access to us. Plus, we will see to it that your client’s success on Amazon is at its max level.
- Specialized Plans: Ever wondered what it would be like to have a custom-made plan for you and your agency. Sellics will make it happen. Even if you use some of all of our available tools, we will help you maximize your client’s profits no matter how many clients you have on hand.
- Simplified Reports: If you think handling multiple clients will result in frustration and headaches, think again. We will keep reports and tabs on your clients with ease. That way, you can look through the figures and be able to easily identify any issues and make any adjustments to ensure that every client performs at their full potential and reaps the rewards of selling on Amazon.
Selling on Amazon might not be a thing for everyone. But if you are looking to sell products and make a good amount of money in the long run, then it’s important to have a strategy in place. It’s tools like Sellics that will help you out in more ways than one with your SEO keywords, PPC campaigns, and building the reputation of being a reliable Amazon seller. These are key to your success and you do not want to take any of that for granted.
Before you choose a package that’s right for you, you should consider your goals as far as selling on Amazon goes. If you are going at it solo, then a seller’s account might do you some good. From there, you can also use the Vendor tools when you have a brand to build and you want to sell a high volume of products on a regular basis.
No matter which package you choose, you have an arsenal of powerful tools at your disposal with Sellics. Also, you’d be wise to check out the AMZ Academy while you are on the sight. You’ll learn a lot about implementing different strategies so you can maximize your success with Amazon selling.
How can I cancel a Sellics account?
If you are not satisfied with Sellics, you can cancel at any time. You can terminate the account in the “account management” section of your dashboard. If you are using a free trial, then you can let it run out.
Can I use the Sellics trial?
Absolutely. In fact, it’s always recommended especially when you are going to be using some high-powered tools for 14 days. This way, you’ll be able to get the full-on benefits and be able to sign up at any time during the trial period if you like it. However, keep in mind that the trial will run out in 14 days (but you won’t be automatically subscribed, so it won’t hit your debit or credit card).
How can I reach Sellics Customer Support?
You can reach Sellics customer support in two ways. One, you can contact them via email. Sellers will have a dedicated contact email for any support [support(at)sellics.com]. Vendors and agencies will need to contact Sellics using the email address vendorsupport(at)sellics.com. Alternatively, you can use the chatbox that is located at the bottom right hand corner of the website.
Is Sellics Secure?
Sellics knows that privacy is paramount online. Your data will be protected since Sellics is typically tied in with Amazon Web Services. AWS of course makes sure that your data is safe and secure so it won’t be leaked or compromised. Not only that, Sellics itself does not store your data.